Brumleve Roll Tube / 2 inch

Product Description
$ 44.10
  • 2 inch OD Galvanized Steel
  • Compatible with most Roll Tarp Systems
  • Sold only in 8 foot lengths but feel free to contact us if needing a customized length
  • Choose Continuous or Swaged End type

Our Brumleve Roll Tube is used to allow your tarp to close and lock in place under the latch plate on your roll tarp system.

Made from high strength 2 inch diameter galvanized steel tubing, our roll tube comes in Continuous or Swaged End types. Continuous is a full continuous section while Swaged End has a 3-4 inch swage on one end. The Swaged End type allows you to fit and weld multiple sections together along the length of your trailer.